Monday, October 4, 2010

Photo Post

For a change of pace, I thought I would share some photos of Mzumbe school and the campus, as well as some other fun pics.  Enjoy!
The Main School Yard
The School Yard (Reverse View)- For the morning assembly the students gather and line up in this year for daily inspection and announcements.


A Classroom Building


The School Library

Staff Rooms


View of the administration buildings
One of the student dorm villages

The School Yard


Road from School to my house

School Dining Hall

Football Pitch behind my house

Home Sweet Home

Another view of the beautiful school yard grounds


Hard at work!

With the Second Headmaster, Mr. Mtelesi

Working with a fellow colleague, Mr. Adam

1 comment:

  1. I was there as a student from 1979 to 1982

    edwardmkwelele@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete